Terms, Privacy & Conditions
Castle Rock Local Rules
A healthy community is a successful community, at Castle Rock Local we request your co-operation in building a strong community by following a few basic rules.
- Do not be hateful, racist, manipulative, demeaning, bigot, rude or any other negative type of person.
- Be awesome to each other, it’s that simple.
By registering with Castle Rock Local, you agree to these guidelines and policies.
- No posting of potentially inflammatory discussions or comments regarding social issues, these include, but are not limited to, topics such as racism, sexism, religion, xenophobia or homosexuality.
- No crude, derogatory, inappropriate, or disrespectful remarks aimed at any individual(s)
- No derogatory, anti-social or inflammatory remarks aimed at any group of people, with the intention to incite a mass response are not only a crime in most countries, but are also totally unacceptable here.
- No Pornography and Brutality
- No Images or animations depicting blatantly pornographic acts including intercourse, masturbation, bestiality or abuse, and links to pornographic sites are not tolerated under any circumstances.
- No violent, crude, or obscene imagery
- No scenes depicting themes such as rape, or any other brutality will not be tolerated in any form.
- No racial slurs
- No Spamming
- Castle Rock Local does not tolerate any members that, in any way, aid or encourage the use of illegally acquired software.
All brand, product and service names used in this Service which identify Castle Rock Local or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Castle Rock Local and/or the relevant third parties.
Use of a trademark not owned or have permission to use is not tolerated, usernames infringing on such trademark/s may be forced to hand over username to rightful owner.
Castle Rock Local is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and data rights in the Service and its contents. Individuals who have posted works to Castle Rock Local are either the copyright owners of the component parts of that work or are posting the work under license from a copyright owner or his or her agent or otherwise as permitted by law. You may not reproduce, distribute, publicly display or perform, or prepare derivative works based on any of the Content including any such works without the express, written consent of Castle Rock Local or the appropriate owner of copyright in such works. Castle Rock Local does not claim ownership rights in your works or other materials posted by you. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service unless expressly permitted to do so by us or by use of functions on the Service provided by us.
Information Collected and Privacy
Our primary needs in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services (including your Account if you are an Account holder), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services.
Personally Identifiable Information. If you create a Castle Rock Local account, we collect certain information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, age/birthdate, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, bank account details, social security number, or other information that can be used to contact you or identify you as an individual.
Where we Store Your Personal Information
We are a United States based company and all data is stored on server providers located in the U.S.
How we Keep Your Personal Information Secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers.
How You Can Access Your Personal Information
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us uing the contact details at the end of this policy.
When you visit our site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Sites; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
Children’s Privacy and Parental Controls
We do not solicit any personal information from children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorized to use the application. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
How You Can Access Your Personal Information
- You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
- These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
- Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
- If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
CASTLE ROCK LOCAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS, PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. CASTLE ROCK LOCAL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. CASTLE ROCK LOCAL MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SERVICE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CASTLE ROCK LOCAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR YOUR DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT, OR SUCH CONDUCT BY THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES AND LOSSES ARISING FROM SUCH CONDUCT. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS, LIMITED REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, CASTLE ROCK LOCAL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF CASTLE ROCK LOCAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL CASTLE ROCK LOCAL’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO CASTLE ROCK LOCAL PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Amendment of the Terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. If you have registered as a member, we shall notify you of any material changes to these Terms (and the effective date of such changes) by sending an email to the address you have provided to Castle Rock Local. If you continue to use the Service after the effective date of the revised Terms, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, your sole remedy shall be to discontinue using the Service.
Castle Rock Local reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any account, profile, or listing with or without reason or notice. Polite enquiries are encouraged and will be listened to. Any form of harassment will not be tolerated and is cause for instant banishment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation!
Castle Rock Local